Learn WebAssembly to develop high-performance applications with near-native performance. Take your programming skills to the next level by learning this cutting-edge web technology.
What you’ll learn
- ✓What WebAssembly is, why you would consider adding it to your stack, and how to properly integrate WASM into your project
- ✓Learn fundamentals of the Rust programming language, which is the #1 language used for WebAssembly applications
- ✓Learn how to configure Webpack for building WebAssembly
- ✓Explore crates for communicating with the browser’s APIs
- ✓Learn how to process images to apply a variety of effects from grayscaling to cropping
- ✓Learn the best practices for structuring a project with WebAssembly that can be applied to any JS framework
This intro to WebAssembly course will teach you how to use WebAssembly to develop high-performance applications with near-native performance. You’ll even learn Rust programming language fundamentals and build an image processing project that you can add to your portfolio and see the power of WASM using Rust.
You might be thinking… what does Rust have to do with WebAssembly? Well using Rust with WebAssembly is the most common and recommended way to use WebAssembly. And like all of our courses, we only teach you what matters.
You will learn what WebAssembly is, why you would consider adding it to your stack, and how to properly integrate it into your project.
You will get to experience what it’s like to access a user’s hardware to perform intensive tasks, such as image processing and even develop an image processing project that you can add to your portfolio.
Don’t know Rust yet? You’ll learn the basic fundamentals in this course but you can also dive deeper with our full 20+ hour Rust Programming course.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies. They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world. This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors. Most importantly, you will be learning from someone that has actual real-world experience using WebAssembly on real-world projects.
Take your skills to the next level by learning this cutting-edge technology for the web.
ZeroToMastery – WebAssembly: A Practical Guide.rar [569.21 MB]