ZeroToMastery – Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain: The Complete Developer’s Guide
Learn Solidity from scratch, from an industry expert. You’ll learn Solidity fundamentals all the way to advanced blockchain technologies so that you’ll be able to go from beginner to building your own web3 projects and getting hired as a Blockchain Developer.
We guarantee you that this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date course to learn Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain Development and help you gain the skills to get hired as a Blockchain Developer in 2022.
You’ll learn everything there is to know about advanced blockchain technologies, smart contracts, decentralized apps, be able to build and implement your own stablecoin, and much more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Beginner-friendly introduction to the basics of blockchain and ethereum
- Hands-on learning and demos of blockchain technologies
- Design, test, and deploy secure Smart Contracts
- Build cutting edge applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Master the entire Solidity development ecosystem
- Industry insights to help you understand complex blockchain concepts
- Learn DeFi (decentralized finance) and build your own stablecoin
- Learn from an actual industry expert that has worked in the crypto industry since 2018
- Gain the skills to confidently apply for jobs such as a Solidity Developer and Blockchain Developer
- Build projects that will impress employers in this rapidly growing field
This Blockchain Developer Bootcamp course covers all the latest best practices for 2022 and is focused on efficiency.
That means you’ll never have to spend time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore.
Instead, we’ll quickly push you beyond the basics so that you can start building professional Smart Contracts on your own using Solidity and the latest blockchain technologies and start applying for jobs to become a Blockchain Developer.
And the success stories speak for themselves.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world.
This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will learn from a senior industry professional that has 10+ years of real-world experience (which is basically forever in crypto!) including working with and teaching Solidity.
Why should I learn Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain Development?
We like you already. Asking those smart, tough questions!
Learning these topics is a great way to pivot into the world of Web3 or take your existing career in tech to the next level.
That’s because it provides you with some seriously lucrative opportunities and pretty much every company is trying to find ways to leverage this new technology.
Those that know Solidity are amongst the highest paid developers, if not the highest paid developers.
Plus the world of Blockchain and Smart Contracts is still relatively new and the field is growing massively.
Every day, more and more companies (new and old) are implementing and utilizing blockchain technologies. But the number of programmers with these skills is still limited so companies are desperate to hire people with even a little bit of experience.
But these are still very early days. And that means you have definitely not missed the boat.
Getting into this space now will definitely help you future-proof your career.
Key takeaway: Solidity is a great skill for anyone to learn to level-up their career.
No one knows exactly where it will be in 1, 5, or even 10 years. But we’re willing to bet that knowing Solidity will have a big payoff.
As you can see, this career has tons of potential, but you still need to grab it by the horns. You still need to seize the opportunity. So seize it!
Here’s what this Blockchain Developer Bootcamp course covers:
This course, like all Zero To Mastery courses, will be constantly updated as the landscape changes.
As the Blockchain technologies and ecosystem evolves, this course will also be continually updated with new lectures and resources.
This will be your go-to place to find the latest Solidity best practices and resources anytime in the future.
1. BLOCKCHAIN 101 – You’re going to learn about blockchain technologies from scratch. That means starting with fundamental questions like: what is the blockchain? What is the problem that it solves?
Plus you’ll learn exactly how the blockchain works, including Proof of Stake vs. Proof of Work, finding consensus, mining, and the future of the blockchain.
You’ll soon be able to explain to anyone exactly how the blockchain works and why it’s causing waves across the world. This knowledge will serve as your foundation to becoming a top 10% Blockchain Developer.
There are even quizzes to help ensure you understand what you’ve learned.
2. ETHEREUM DEVELOPMENT – Ethereum is best known for its cryptocurrency, Ether. But there is a distinction between Ether (the cryptocurrency token) and Ethereum (the network).
Ethereum is the blockchain of choice for developers and enterprises. This is because Ethereum is designed to be scalable, programmable, secure, and decentralized.
You’ll become a wizard with key aspects of the Ethereum blockchain including:
- Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The EVM is the software platform that developers use to create decentralized applications (DApps) on the Ethereum network. This is where all Ethereum accounts and Smart Contracts live.
- ERC-20 Tokens. This is one of the most significant Ethereum tokens, but most importantly for you it is the technical standard that is used for all Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain for token implementation.
Plus you’ll learn about DApps and understand their architecture so that you can build your own on the Ethereum network.
3. SOLIDITY DEVELOPMENT – Blockchain has a few new concepts that can make it a little overwhelming at first, but Solidity makes for the perfect entry into this world.
Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing Smart Contracts on commonly used blockchains including the Ethereum blockchain.
Smart Contracts are contracts programmed in Solidity that execute and govern the behavior of accounts within the blockchain. And this course will show you exactly how to build your own Smart Contracts.
Like other programming languages, Solidity programming also has variables, functions, classes, arithmetic operations, string manipulation, and many other concepts.
It’s also a high-level language, meaning it’s written in a manner that is similar to how people talk, so it’s a great language for beginners to learn.
Plus any time you’re stuck or have your questions, you’ll be able to ask Markus and fellow students within the private ZTM Discord community… 24/7.
4. DEFI (DECENTRALIZED FINANCE) – DeFi has emerged as one of the best use cases for blockchain technology.
It is financial technology that utilizes secure distributed ledgers, similar to those used by cryptocurrencies, to remove the centralized control that banks and institutions have on money, financial products, and financial services and instead decentralizes control.
You’ll build and implement your own stablecoin and even create a decentralized casino as a way to deeply learn incredible skills relevant to DeFi and show them off to your future employer.
Because DeFi is one of the hottest areas in blockchain development, you’re going to want to know it from top-to-bottom so you can really stand out from the crowd.
What’s the bottom line?
The skills you learn in this bootcamp will perfectly position you to work with and help companies use smart contracts and blockchain technologies.
But even better, it also opens the door for you to work in more advanced roles where you can earn even higher salaries.
This course is not about making you just follow along so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial.
Instead, this course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in Solidity to someone that can build your own projects, get hired as a Blockchain or Solidity Developer, and be in the top 10% of Solidity Developers .
Notes: If this Author or Course helped you improve your life. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback, support and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.