Learn the Rust programming language from scratch! Learn how to code & build real-world applications using Rust so that you can get hired and be recognized as a top programmer. No previous experience needed.
What you’ll learn
- ✓Fundamentals of computer programming concepts such as conditional logic, loops, and data transformations
- ✓Foundational computer science topics such as computer memory, program logic, and simple data structures
- ✓Working with data: enums, structs, tuples, expressions, optional data and more
- ✓Solid understanding of all core concepts of the Rust programming language such as: memory, mutability, traits, slices, and generics
- ✓Reading and writing application code in the Rust programming language
- ✓Utilization of the Rust ecosystem to develop applications more efficiently
- ✓How to translate real-life requirements into working applications to solve real-world problems (and that you can add to your portfolio)
- ✓How to make your programs reliable through the use of automated testing and by leveraging features of the Rust language
We guarantee you that this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date Rust programming course that you can find to go from absolute beginner to learning the fundamentals of programming and becoming a Rust developer.
Students continue to tell us that this course is the perfect complement to the official Rust-Lang Book (which is also a fantastic resource). Why?
Because this course is focused on learning by doing, not watching endless tutorials with nothing to show for it. You are going to learn Rust by actually coding along and building your own Rust projects.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom so that you’ll be learning alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will be learning from (and with) Jayson, an industry expert that has actual real-world experience using Rust to build applications for companies.
But I don’t know anything about Rust!? Perfect. This Rust programming course is built for you, the complete beginner who wants to learn how to code without getting overwhelmed by technical jargon and computer science topics.
We will start by teaching you the core programming concepts necessary to get started building applications while also providing a solid foundation for future learning.
The best way to learn programming is to actually DO IT! That’s why you will be writing engaging and interesting programs as quickly as possible.
How, you ask? This course features 30 coding exercises to complement the lectures, and are designed with real-world applications in mind.
Each exercise presents a problem with hints on how to implement a solution, so you can get the practice you need to be successful. The exercises are accompanied with a video demonstrating a possible implementation for the exercise, and line-by-line commentary on how the code accomplishes the task and why it works.
The information in this course is introduced in a thoughtful order, which means you will always be aware of what every bit of code in a program is doing, and how it works the way it does. There is no need to wait until later in the course, or to study more advanced topics, in order to fully understand the code when presented. This is accomplished by building up your knowledge through concise, easy to follow lectures that can be reviewed quickly.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- Critical concepts necessary to work with code, without overwhelming detail
- Creation of digital solutions for real-world problems
- Reading and writing application code in the Rust programming language
- Utilization of the Rust ecosystem to efficiently develop applications
- Automated testing to enhance the reliability of your solutions
- How to make your projects easier to work with through the use of generated documentation
- Foundational computer science topics such as computer memory, program logic, and simple data structures
So this is just another course for beginners?
Come on now, is that a serious question?! We’re Zero To Mastery. We would never do that to you. This course isn’t just for beginner programmers, but any programmer who wishes to learn Rust.
We also make sure to cover intermediate and advanced topics so that you can build projects can cut it in the real-world. Check out the full list of lessons if you haven’t already to see everything that is covered.
Like all of our courses, this course isn’t about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial… No!
This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner to someone that can build your own real-world Rust applications and get hired as a Rust developer.
Notes: If this Author or Course helped you improve your life. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback, support and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.