This intro to NFTs course will teach you what NFTs are, how you can use them, and even give you a step-by-step guide on how to create your own NFT and sell it on OpenSea.
What you’ll learn
- ✓What an NFT (non-fungible token) actually is
- ✓What fungible and non-fungible mean
- ✓How Blockchain and Ethereum power NFTs
- ✓What Ethereum is and why it’s become so popular
- ✓What a smart contract is
- ✓NFT security, use cases, and marketplaces
- ✓The different NFT standards, including ERC-721
- ✓How to use blockchain wallets like Metamask
- ✓What digital art is
- ✓How to launch and sell your own digital art (step-by-step minting of an NFT)
- ✓Why NFTs have become so popular
Have you wanted to know what an NFT is? What you can do with them? How buy and sell them? We demystify all that and more! You’ll even learn how to create your own nft and sell it on OpenSea.
The digital landscape is shifting and NFTs are a technology that is a big part of that shift. It’s important to understand the how and why. As technology evolves so do our tools and products. The use cases of NFTs are still in the early days but the fundamental value of NFTs will be with us for years to come.
The good news is that you don’t need any coding skills to buy, create or sell an NFT. But the first step is to make sure you understand the underlying technologies and how to use them safely.
After that, I’ll guide you step-by-step on creating your own NFT (including minting) and launching it for sale on OpenSea. Come join me in learning everything you need to know to jumpstart your adventure with NFTs!
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
None! Just the curiosity to learn all about NFTs.
Who is this NFT course for?
- Anyone who wants to get an efficient crash course on NFTs
- Anyone looking to buy, sell or create their own NFTs
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Digital artists
Notes: If this Author or Course helped you improve your life. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback, support and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.