Becoming a Highly Paid Blockchain Developer And Getting Your First Job Just Got Easier
The Step-By-Step Aim-Load-Fire Method to Find Your First Highly Paid Blockchain Job
Why become a blockchain developer (and why NOW)?
- The demand is SKYROCKETING, but the supply of good developers with this specific set of skills is slower to increase…
- It’s “new” so no one hiring is going to ask for years of experience (a good portfolio can be enough)
- MASSIVE investments are being made in the industry by large companies and especially in DeFi
- I’ve personally got my first job as a blockchain developer for a salary of $100k and… remote
But while this all sounds very attractive, how do you actually get started with this skill and find a job?
Because the resources you can find out there look like this:
- You learn to make a very simple app that has nothing to do with the professional ones you’ll need to get hired
- You get overwhelmed by the number of possibilities and blockchains to learn (and end up knowing only a little about everything)
- Overly technical tutorials that bore you to death with the mind-numbing mechanics of building useless apps, and don’t say a thing about strategy to find a job…
- Very hype-y teachers that make big claims about showing you the way… But rehash the same content that brings no result or CLEAR step-by-step to learn.
- Not up-to-date content (old versions of Solidity, web3….)
Notes: If this Author or Course helped you improve your life. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback, support and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.