Learn to write C++ code with confidence
With so many uses, it’s one of the best languages to learn these days.
The problem is: C++ is complicated and most books and courses fail to explain it properly, in simple words, the way most, if not all people, can understand. That’s why I’ve created this series for you.
I’ve put together what I’ve learned about C++ over the last 20 years into a series of easy-to-follow video packed with real-world examples and exercises.
Comprehensive yet clear, concise, and free of fluff.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Write C++ code with confidence
- Code basic algorithms in C++
- Get ready to learn advanced C++ features
What You’l Learn…
This course is the second part of a three-part series. The first part covers the basics:
- Fundamentals of programming
- Data types
- Decision making
- Debugging C++ applications
This part covers intermediate-level concepts:
The third part covers advanced concepts:
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- and more…
Bite-sized, memorable and easy-to-digest videos with zero fluff
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn programming for the first time
- College students who want to better understand C++
- C++ developers who want to brush up on their C++ skills
To take this course, you should have watched the first part or have a thorough understanding of the concepts covered there. You should know all about variables, data types, decision making statements, loops, and functions.
Notes: If this Author or Course helped you improve your life. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback, support and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.