Master the Fundamentals of Web Development with Python and Django 3.2+
Master Django to Build Awesome Backends!
Have you always wanted to learn Web development with Python but didn’t know where to start? Tired of lengthy, confusing, and outdated courses? Look no further.
A comprehensive, highly-practical, and step-by-step course that teaches you everything you need to know about Django from scratch. Learn the fundamentals in just five hours so you’re ready for more advanced concepts covered in the second part of this course.
The skills taught in this course are absolutely essential for creating successful products that users love and can’t live without.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner wanting to learn Django for the first time, or you know a bit of Django and need a refresher course to fill in the gaps, this course will help you achieve your goals.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Create Django projects with confidence
- Understand the inner workings of Django
- Troubleshoot issues like a pro
- Get ready to learn advanced Django concepts
A step-by-step, beginner-friendly course
This course is the first of a two-part series. In this part, you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of web development
- Installing Django
- Creating and understanding Django projects
- Building reusable Django apps
- Building a data model for an e-commerce application
- Implementing generic relationships using Content Types Framework
- Setting up and using MySQL in your Django projects
- Creating and updating database tables using Django migrations
- Populating your database dummy data
- Querying and manipulating data using Django ORM
- Managing your application data using Django admin
- Django best practices
- And much, much more!
The second part is still under development and covers more advanced concepts including but not limited to:
- Building RESTful APIs with Django REST Framework
- Authentication and authorization
- Sending e-mails
A perfectly-structured course packed with exercises, solutions, and a real project. Learn to build a full-featured e-commerce application.
Who is this course for?
- Python developers who want to dive into Web development
- Anyone familiar with Django who needs a refresher course to fill in the gaps
- Front-end developers who want to become full-stack developers
To take this course, you need basic familiarity with Python and relational databases. No prior knowledge of Django is required. This course covers everything you need to know to go from zero to hero.
CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate Django Series: Part 1.part1.rar [2.14 GB]
CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate Django Series: Part 1.part2.rar [2.14 GB]
CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate Django Series: Part 1.part3.rar [2.05 GB]